Brain Gym® 101: Balance for Daily Life
November 2 @ 4:30 pm - November 25 @ 9:30 am
Experience whole-brain integration through whole-body movement. Discover an exciting tool for reaching personal goals.
In this course you will learn:
- PACE – a powerful combination of 4 simple steps to create learning readiness
- 26 Brain Gym movements that facilitate mind-body integration.
- The 3 Dimensions of Learning: Focus, Organization, and Communication
- The 5 Step Edu-K balance process
- Specific balances to improve listenng, seeing, writing, comprehension, organization, communication and more
- Dennison Laterality Repatterning
- Hands-on opportunities to use the newly acquired skills
- Strategies for implementation with individuals and within the classroom setting
- Applications for personal and professional use
Students, teachers, parents, artists, athletes, healthcare workers, business professionals can all benefit!
This 24 credit course is presented via Zoom online in 8, 3-hour sessions. No prerequisites are required.
Mondays and Wednesdays, November 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25
4:30 – 7:30 pm MDT each day
Regular Fee: $497
Repeat Rate: $275
GST, Royalties, Certificate and Manual included in the fee (Manual will be mailed upon registration.)
For special repeat rate for BGC Members: $225 contact: firstname.lastname@example.org